You are logged in as:
- Experience a Fully Integrated Lab
Discover how an iLAB can automate the analyst at the bench level by integrating all of the systems in a laboratory.
- Integrating SDMS into your Daily Laboratory Routine
Learn how integration with other laboratory informatics systems can make a Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS) an important component in every day laboratory routines and analyses.
- ELN Supercharges Chromatography Workflow
Discover the benefits of using an ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) to manage the complete chromatography workflow from sample prep to final approved results.
- Error Free Preparation of Reagents, Solutions and Standards
Learn how real-time integration between informatics systems can eliminate time lost on rework and investigations due to incorrect preparation of reagents, standards and solutions.
- Lab Analytics - Informed Asset Management
Definition: Lab Analytics is information about the utilization of assets in the lab, including people, equipment, and supplies. This webcast will introduce you to the benefits of real time lab analytics, and show you how this information can help you manage your lab.
- Integrated Reporting for the Whole Lab
Discover a new way of reporting that uses a single application to report information from any software system in the lab, as if it were all sitting in one single organized database.
- Automated Control & Documentation of Daily Calibration Requirements in a Regulated Environment
Learn about an integrated solution for calibration management that guarantees that only calibrated instruments are used for testing and provides documentation of the entire calibration process for audit purposes.
- Chromatography Workflow with Nexxis iLAB
Learn how Nexxis iLAB can manage the complete chromatography workflow from sample prep to final approved results - improving analyst efficiency and centralizing the data for the complete chromatography process.
- Environmental Monitoring with LimsLink and Nexxis iLAB
Learn how LimsLink and Nexxis iLAB can automate the measurement of both physical and chemical environmental parameters and then use this data to control lab processes.
- Nexxis ELN and Nexxis CIM Integrate for Real-Time Chemical/Solution Management
Learn how real-time management and control over solution preparation and use eliminates the inconsistencies and oversights that are inherent in manually managing solution preparation.
- What is an iLAB?
Is it time to upgrade your LIMS to an iLAB? Learn how an iLAB (Integrated Laboratory System) solves 4 key problems with today's informatics systems.
- The Paperless Laboratory: Realities and Expectations
Is it possible for a laboratory to become fully paperless? We look at the state of laboratory automation today and see the prospect of the truly paperless lab becoming a reality with the introduction of the Integrated Laboratory or "iLAB".
- The Automation Dilemma
Learn how laboratories are using Labtronics' Laboratory Automation Plan to solve the "Automation Dilemma".
- Why do so Many People Still not use a LIMS?
LIMS have been around for many years and yet a lot of labs still do not use one. This article explores some of the reasons for not buying a LIMS and looks at alternative solutions.
- Laboratory Resource Management - If it isn't in real-time, when is it?
Discover the power of resource management when it is integrated directly into everyday laboratory activities in real time, as events take place in the laboratory.
- LimsLink and Nexxis SDMS - a Winning Combination for Managing Raw DataLearn about a fully automated process for storing raw instrument data and instrument reports in a fully searchable SDMS (Scientific Data management System), at the same time that sample results are being automatically transferred to LIMS.
- Error Free Preparation of Reagents
Learn how Nexxis iLAB provides an integrated on-line electronic system for automating and documenting the preparation of a reagent.
- Laboratory Data - Safety, Security and Traceability
Learn how electronic management of scientific data and documentation ensures the safety, security and traceability of analytical results at a level that isn't possible with paper based systems.
- The Real Costs of Paper in the Laboratory
From the time it is purchased until it is finally disposed of, a piece of paper can end up costing your organization up to 15 times the original purchase price.
- Project Management - On Time and On Target
The Professional Services Group at Labtronics employs a team-based, step-by-step process to ensure that each project stays on time and on target and delivers optimal value to our customers.
- Lab Productivity: Give analysts the information they need, when they need it
Analysts spend too much of their time every day manually accessing and updating information from all of the different lab informatics systems. Productivity and efficiency improve when analysts have direct access to the information they need, when they need it.
- Nexxis iLAB Cures 4 Common Laboratory Headaches
Learn how 4 common laboratory headaches can be eliminated by automating manual processes and making data and information available, when and where it is needed most
- The Integrated Laboratory – Getting Serious about Control
Companies need to run more efficient laboratories to minimize the time and cost of regulatory compliance, and gain better control over their analytical procedures.
- Integrating Simple Instruments with Laboratory Systems
Integrating simple instruments is not as easy as just plugging them into a computer's serial port. Effective integration requires a more sophisticated system in order to achieve true laboratory efficiency and control
- Choosing the Right Instrument Calibration Management Software
Learn about the main features and functions that you should look for when evaluating a calibration management solution. Then discover the "missing link" - the one component that adds real value to calibration management.
- Take Real Control Over Chemical Inventory Management
Improper management of chemical inventory can have serious consequences for the lab. Discover a system that guarantees the accuracy of inventory data by managing and controlling the procedures that are generating the data
- Collecting and Reporting Lab Analytics Data
In this article we look at 3 possibilities for applying lab analytics reporting and present options to overcome the challenges of collecting lab analytics data.
- Rapid Deployment of an iLAB (Integrated Laboratory)
Find out how Labtronics implemented a complete Nexxis iLAB system in just 5 weeks. The system included instrument integration, sample management, ELN, chemical inventory, reporting and real time integration between all of these systems.
- Rapid Deployment of an Integrated ELN/SDMS/LIMS Solution
Find out how in just one month, Labtronics' Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) and Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) were deployed and fully integrated with our customer's existing in-house LIMS.
- Benefits of Web-Based Applications for the Laboratory
The increased opportunity to use web-based applications brings significant benefits to the laboratory.
- Nexxis iLAB Meets 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Requirements
This white paper outlines how Labtronics' Nexxis iLAB software meets specific requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.
- Nexxis iLAB - The Integrated Laboratory
Nexxis iLAB is an informatics solution that integrates all of the systems in a laboratory, automates the analyst at the bench level and provides real-time workflow control.
- Nexxis ELN - Electronic Laboratory Notebook for QC and R&D
Nexxis ELN is an electronic notebook software solution that meets the needs of both routine QC/QA requirements as well as the unstructured requirements of an R&D group. One electronic lab notebook will meet all your needs.
- Nexxis ST - Sample Tracker
Nexxis ST (Sample Tracker) is an out of the box solution that adds sample management capabilities to both Nexxis ELN and Nexxis iLAB providing laboratories with an affordable system for storing and tracking their laboratory results.
- Nexxis SDMS - Scientific Data Management System
Nexxis SDMS stores and manages all types of scientific data and documentation and easily integrates with existing informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, ERP and instrument data systems.
- Nexxis CAL - Instrument Calibration Manager
Part of the Nexxis iLAB integrated solution, Nexxis CAL can be used right out-of-the-box to control and manage instrument calibration procedures.
- Nexxis CIM - Chemical Inventory Manager
Part of the Nexxis iLAB integrated solution, Nexxis CIM can be used right out-of-the-box to maintain a list of all the chemicals in your facility, track their location, store a history of their use and quickly access hazard information.
- Nexxis TM - Training Manager
Nexxis TM is a web-based training management solution that adds new levels of automation, control and integration to all aspects of employee training and training management.
- Nexxis iLAB - Laboratory Automation Plan
A Laboratory Automation Plan is a comprehensive document describing the software, hardware and effort required to transition from a paper-based laboratory to a fully automated Nexxis iLAB environment.
- Validation Toolkit for LimsLink and Nexxis iLAB
The Validation Toolkit significantly reduces the amount of time that validation groups spend compiling the information that they need in order to initiate and execute IQ/OQ validation of LimsLink and IQ validation of Nexxis iLAB installations.